SAJO Inc. is a well-established general construction contractor with nearly 45 years of experience with a head office in Montreal. We are currently looking for a Mechanical-Electrical MEP Superintendent for building projects between $10 and $100 million for the Greater Montreal area.
Reporting directly to the Senior Project Superintendent and the Project Manager and surrounded by a team of talented project managers, you will act as the Mechanical-Electrical conductor on site.
The responsibilities of the MEP Mechanical-Electrical Superintendent are as follows
- Supervision and quality control of MEP work
- Follow up on the project schedule
- Communication with the Professionals
- Preparation of MEP QRTs and their follow-up
- Manage the preparation of MEP coordination plans (Revit experience would be an asset)
- Assist with the preparation of MEP guidelines
- Maintain constant communication with the project manager, team members, subcontractors and site personnel.
In addition to the very attractive and advantageous salary conditions and the Group, Medical and Dental Insurance Plans for the candidate and his/her entire family, a series of benefits for the successful candidate can be added to the candidate’s offer depending on the candidate profile selected for this position:
- RRSP contribution
- Training and development plan
- Performance bonus
- Material benefits related to work (e.g. car allowance, gas, etc.)
- And many other possible benefits.
For more information, please send your CV directly to: Michel Khouday, Executive Vice President and General Director, Buildings & Infrastructures MKhouday@sajo.com
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME