SAJO is in search of dynamic individuals for the position of SITE SUPERINTENDENT in CANADA and in the UNITED STATES.
SITE SUPERINTENDENTCanada & US
- Education: A technical diploma in the areas of building or construction technology
- Experience: 3+ years of on-site construction experience
SKILLS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The superintendent is responsible for the supervision of construction sites and for ensuring that site conditions comply with code and health and safety regulations. As well, he/she ensures adherence to the quality standards, specifications and schedule of the projects. The superintendent sets up site meetings as needed and performs, daily, all the tasks required to keep the project on track and to update all required reports and documentation. As well, he/she must remain in steady communication with the project manager and other team members. The superintendent is key to ensuring the successful and timely completion of the projects at hand.
- The superintendent must have good interpersonal skills, capable of resolving conflictual situations. He/she must be reliable and flexible and able to diffuse stress at critical moments.
- The superintendent must be results-driven and have a sense of urgency.
- Computer literacy is required.
- Good communication in either English or French is an asset.