SAJO Inc. is a well-established general construction contractor with nearly 45 years of experience with a head office in Montreal. We are currently looking for a Senior Site Superintendent for building projects between $10 and $100 million for the Greater Montreal area.
Reporting directly to the Executive Vice President and General Manager, Buildings, Construction, and surrounded by a team of talented project managers, you will act as a conductor on site.
The responsibilities of the Senior Superintendent are as follows:
- Supervise the work of personnel and subcontractors on the site, resolve problems and act as a contact person at the site.
- Ensure site conditions are in compliance with health and safety codes and regulations.
- Ensure compliance with quality standards, specifications, and project schedule.
- Participate and coordinate site meetings and safety meetings
- Perform all tasks required on site to ensure the success of the project, such as site coordination and updating of required documents.
- Maintain constant communication with the project manager, team members, subcontractors, and site personnel.
In addition to the very attractive and advantageous salary conditions and the Group, Medical and Dental Insurance Plan for the candidate and his/her entire family, a series of benefits for the successful candidate can be added to the candidate’s offer depending on the candidate profile selected for this position:
- RRSP contribution
- Training and development plan
- Performance bonus
- Material benefits related to work (e.g. car allowance, gas, etc.)
- And many other possible benefits.
For more information, please send your CV directly to: Michel Khouday, Executive Vice President and General Director, Buildings & Infrastructures MKhouday@sajo.com
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME