Founded in 1977, SAJO is a privately held company offering integrated project delivery services. SAJO collaborates with clients worldwide to design and build environments through the the seamless integration of its expertise in design, construction, procurement, maintenance, real-estate and development, and technology. Working with and developing strong partnerships with some of the world’s most recognized and reputable brands, architects, contractors, and craftsmen alike, the SAJO brand has become synonymous with excellence, quality, attention to detail and constant innovation. All of this is made possible through our high-performing teams. We are looking for like-minded people who thrive on architectural details, collaboration, family values, and opportunity within a growing company environment. Projects may include mid to luxury retail, bespoke residential and hospitality.
PROJECT MANAGER – Luxury Retail / ResidentialMiami - Ft. Lauderdale
SKILLS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The project manager is responsible for implementing all phases of the project, ensuring quality, proper site safety and on-time delivery. Detailed budgetary planning and monitoring of project costs are key as well as establishing solid relations and ongoing communication with clients, sub-trades, site personnel and other stakeholders.
- A problem-solving mindset and quick response to changing operational or client needs is of the essence. Accurate and thorough documentation is required at all phases of the project.
- The project manager must have in-depth understanding of construction procedures and project management principles and systems. The project manager must have excellent management, negotiating and leadership skills as well as excellent organizational and time-management skills. Good verbal and written communication skills is needed.
- Daily communication with site teams including superintendents, field project managers and other stakeholders.
- Conduct site visits as required.
- Work closely with clients, architects, subcontractors and external parties to develop and maintain relationships that are aligned with the beliefs and values of the organization.
- Formulating and completing targeted Requests for Proposals (RFPs), negotiating and administering contractual agreements as well as ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Education: A university degree or technical diploma in the areas of management, engineering, architecture, building sciences or construction technology.
- Experience: 5+ years of project management experience in construction. Luxury retail and/or residential experience is a plus!
- Prior experience managing successful projects with values ranging from $1m – $10m +
- Experience with high-end architectural + millwork packages.
- Project management software experience including MS Project, Procore etc.
- Competitive salary
- Vacation pay, maternity / paternity leave
- Group insurance
- Fitness Membership or Activity Reimbursement
- Best in class training programs + mentorships
- Dynamic culture
- Flexible hours / Work from home hybrid opportunity
- Beautiful office environment
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME