PROJECT MANAGER IN CONSTRUCTIONMontreal
- Education: A university degree or technical diploma in the areas of engineering, architecture, building sciences or construction technology.
- Experience: 5 to 8 years of project management experience in construction. A solid understanding of the operational and financial scope of projects is required.
SKILLS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The project manager is responsible for implementing all phases of the project, ensuring quality and on-time delivery. Detailed budgetary planning and monitoring of project costs are key as well as establishing solid relations and ongoing communication with clients, sub-trades, site personnel and other stakeholders. A problem-solving mindset and quick response to changing operational or client needs is of the essence. Accurate and thorough documentation is required at all phases of the project.
- The project manager must have excellent management, negotiating and leadership skills.
- Strong computer skills are required.
- Strong communication skills in both French and English are required.