SAJO, a well-established Montreal-based construction company with nearly 45 years of experience, is currently seeking a Procore Administrator for public institutional building projects in the Greater Montreal area.
PROCORE ADMINISTRATOR – GENERAL CONTRACTOR BUILDINGS $10 TO $100 MILLIONMontreal
Reporting directly to the Senior Project Manager, the Procore Administrator’s responsibilities include:
- Provide administration, support and maintenance of the Procore platform
- Develop and implement effective processes to improve construction project management
- Participate in reporting and auditing processes to identify system or workflow improvements and minimize problems
- Work with the accounting department to avoid the impact of data entry errors in the systems
- Prepare training materials and conduct training sessions on Procore
- Assist project managers, project coordinators and other users with Procore related questions and issues
- Create profile accounts for new users and adjust project access based on site coverage and transfers
- Manage internal and external user access to Procore as needed
- Assist in managing health and safety, QA/QC and safety inspection templates and documentation
- Continuously provide custom solutions by creating new fields, reports, etc.
- Validate data integrity between systems and report bugs
- Other project management related duties
Required qualifications and experience:
- DEC in administration, computer science, construction engineering or any related training.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once, changing priorities and tight schedules.
- Knowledge of the construction industry is considered an asset
- Professional command of French (oral and written)
- Proficiency in Procore or other project management software
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, MS Project, Outlook)
- We are looking for someone who is ready to commit. This ideal candidate is a dedicated and team player. Key skills for this position include time and priority management, motivation and adaptability.
What's Available to You:
- Full time and permanent position
- Group insurance plan
- Training and development plan
*The masculine gender is used to lighten the text.
For more information, please send your CV directly to: Michel Khouday, Executive Vice President and General Director, Buildings & Infrastructures MKhouday@sajo.com
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME