SAJO is a leading general contractor and project management firm specializing in interior retail construction. SAJO is also a full-service retail fixture resource firm that supplies value engineering, prototyping, manufacturing, and rollout management internationally.
SAJO is in search of dynamic individuals for the position of DIGITAL SURVEYOR
Data collection, data processing and coordination of surveys will be the main role for this position. As Survey coordinator, you will physically represent SAJO in the field for collecting data. This role requires travel outsidethe office visiting job sites in USA and Canada.
You will be responsible for capturing data of existing conditions on a job site by using different techniques and equipment, including 3D laser scanners, plan annotation, photography and documenting observations. From time to time you may be required to scan spaces after hours.
When SAJO is not performing the surveys, you will be in charge of coordinating external companies for scanning the site (internal team requirements, surveyor availability, Landlord access to the site and PO’s, etc).
- Execute data collection using a process to achieve the scope of the survey, under the guidance and instruction of the project team.
- After collecting the data from the job site, you will prepare a quick first presentation for the client including: Photos, 2D schematic floor plans and general information from your survey and observations.
- While traveling to job sites, you will help to maintain a safe work environment for yourself, the equipment and others on the site. Wearing Personal Protection Equipment: Hard hats, steel toe boots, clean suits, able to wear fall protection harness and lanyard, heavy protection equipment.
- Required software working knowledge:
- Autodesk ReCap Pro
- Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and/or Keynote.
- Desired software working knowledge:
- Project management tools like PROCORE, BIM 360, ASANA, Trello, Monday, etc.
- Autodesk REVIT
- Trimble Field Link
- 3D software knowledge like (Sketchup, Rhinoceros, Blender, 3DsMax…)