SAJO, a well-established company specializing in the construction industry for nearly 45 years and headquartered in Montreal, is currently seeking a Construction Project Manager for public institutional building projects in the Greater Montreal area.
CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGER FOR PUBLIC BUILDING PROJECTS – GENERAL CONTRACTOR BUILDINGS $10 TO $100 MILLIONMontreal
Reporting directly to the Executive Vice President and General Manager, Buildings, Construction, the Project Manager’s responsibilities include
- Ensure implementation of all phases of the project, quality and schedule tracking.
- Document all phases of the project accurately and completely.
- Plan the budget in detail and track project costs.
- Read plans and specifications and enforce contract documents on site.
- Supervise the work of staff and subcontractors on the job site, resolve problems and act as a resource person
- Build strong relationships and maintain ongoing communication with clients, subcontractors, site personnel and other stakeholders.
- Help build a strong network and reputation with clients and other strategic stakeholders such as specialty subcontractors, architects and engineers.
- Demonstrate positive leadership, management and negotiation skills.
Required qualifications and experience:
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Construction Project Manager for public building projects for a general contractor.
- Experience and knowledge of the public works and institutional market
- Good verbal and written communication skills in French
- Understanding of the procedures, duties and responsibilities of a Construction Project Manager for public building projects
Additional benefits for the selected candidate:
- In addition to the very attractive and advantageous salary conditions and the Group, Medical and Dental Insurance Plan for the candidate and his/her entire family, a series of benefits for the successful candidate may be added to the candidate’s offer depending on the candidate profile selected for this position.
*The masculine gender is used to lighten the text
For more information, please send your CV directly to: Michel Khouday, Executive Vice President and General Director, Buildings & Infrastructures MKhouday@sajo.co
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME